Nurse & midwife roles in The Middle East
Nursing & midwifery vacancies in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The Middle East / Midwife, Nurse
For further details, please get in touch with: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMS Recruitment is one of the leading recruiters of medical staff for top Middle East hospitals.
IMS is recruiting medical staff for a prestigious medical complex in Riyadh.
Our client is looking for numerous midwives and also nurses to provide acute patient care.
Nurses with the following background are sought:
- ICU NURSES
- A&E / TRAUMA NURSES
- ACUTE CARE NURSES
- STAFF NURSES
- At least 3 years’ experience as a nurse for junior roles (Degree or Diploma in Nursing/Midwifery).
- 5 years’ plus experience for more for senior roles (and Master’s desirable)
- Excellent English
- Western trained/experience preferred
- Highly Attractive salary; tax free
- Medical coverage
- Annual air ticket
- 30 days annual leaves plus public holidays
- 1 year contract with a possibility to extend