AHP in The Caribbean
Nuclear Medicine Technologist role, Jamaica
The Caribbean / AHP
Do you want to combine a rewarding career in a specialist hospital with the lifestyle benefits of living on a Caribbean Island?
IMS Recruitment is a leading global agency with many top healthcare clients across The Caribbean.
For our long-established hospital client in Jamaica, you will be joining an international team of healthcare specialists.
We are urgently looking to recruit A NUCLEAR MEDICINE TECHNOLOGIST.
- Candidates require a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- A BSc degree in healthcare science (nuclear medicine) or equivalent or a BSc in Radiography and postgraduate qualification in nuclear medicine.
- Applications are open to candidates from countries with qualifications recognised for registration by The Medical Council of Jamaica.
- Competitive Salary
- 2 year + contracts
- Assistance with Registration
- Relocation support
- Other benefits
- Full-time (or possibility of a part-time) role
Please send a detailed cv if of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org