AHP in The Caribbean
Laboratory Personnel vacancies, Bermuda
The Caribbean / AHP
IMS Recruitment is one of Europe’s leading international medical recruitment companies.
Our client operates modern public hospitals in Bermuda offering high standards of care from its international workforce, and is now seeking a number of experienced medical laboratory personnel including:
- HOSPITAL MEDICAL SCIENTIST / LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST
- Experience of Core Laboratory (Haematology/Biochemistry), Transfusion Services and Microbiology essential.
- BSc in Medical Technology / Laboratory Medicine
- 2-5 years post qualification generalist experience in Haematology, Blood Transfusion, Biochemistry and Microbiology.
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST- HISTOLOGY
Responsible for processing, embedding and sectioning surgical, autopsy, cell block, bone marrow and trephine biopsy specimens.
- BSc Degree in Medical Technology with additional training and certification in Histology
- ASCP, HPC or CSMLS registered or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 year post graduate clinical experience in histology
Bermuda is renowned for a very high standard of living, outdoor activities, historical towns, beautiful beaches and its wonderful climate.
On offer are excellent working conditions and financial terms.
- Attractive salary (very low tax)
- Generous allowances (Subsidised housing, insurance, relocation)
- 2 year contracts
- Must be European/US/Canadian/South African/Australian/NZ/Canadian citizens.
- Graduate of an approved School / Post graduate qualification / training desirable
Please send a detailed cv for consideration and advise on availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org