Nurse in The Middle East
Diabetes Nurse vacancy, Saudi Arabia
The Middle East / Nurse
IMS Recruitment is one of the leading recruiters of medical staff for top hospitals in the Middle East.
We are currently looking for an experienced diabetes nurse to work at a prestigious hospital for VIPs in Riyadh, Saudi.
On offer is a lucrative, tax free ex-pat package in one of the Middle East’s top hospitals.
The role will be to coordinate patient education and support:
- Instruct classes and one-to-one consultations to provide patients with gestational diabetes information.
- Educate patients on dietary management including carbohydrate counting, label reading, meal planning and information regarding dietary fats.
- Utilize motivational interviewing and behaviour modification theory.
- Provide patient nutrition counselling in areas such as hyperlipidemia, hypertension, weight management and GI disorders.
- Tracks and prepares status and progress reports for Diabetic Patients.
- Discerning cases of prospective and fully-fledged diabetes.
- Issuing diabetes-related treatment and monitoring thereof
- Bachelor or Master’s in nutrition, Dietetics or Nursing background
- Experience: Minimum one year of related experience with Master or three years with a Bachelor
- Western Qualifications / Experience preferred.
- For cultural reasons, only female candidates can be considered.
- Attractive salary (tax free)
- Ultra-modern working conditions
- Excellent accommodation
- Attractive other benefits
If the vacancy is of interest, please apply at your earliest convenience with a detailed cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org