Doctor in The Caribbean
Radiology Locum required urgently in St Helena
The Caribbean / Doctor
Looking for a role with a difference?
Maybe you are looking to expand your professional experience; relish exposure to a different and exciting role; or just a change in your working environment for a short period of time.
Why not try St Helena; an Overseas Territory of the United Kingdom located in the South Atlantic – circa 4,000 miles from the UK and 1,200 miles from South Africa?
IMS Recruitment is a leading recruiter of medical staff for hospitals worldwide.
Our client, a 28 bedded well resourced public hospital on the remote, beautiful island of St Helena, is urgently seeking applicants with experience of working as consultant radiologist, experience in ultrasonography and experience in reporting CT/Plain films. It would be an advantage to have the ability to undertake mammograms/CT scans.
The role is a 6 month contract and our client is seeking candidates who can start asap.
- Excellent English
- GMC Specialist Registration / Board in Radiology
- Consultant level or at Senior Specialist Registrar
- At least 5 years’ experience post specialisation
- Salaries (£85,000 p.a. plus £18,000 international supplement) pro rata.
- Paid Airfare
- Other benefits / pension / allowances