AHP in The Caribbean
Radiogapher vacancy, The Cayman Islands
The Caribbean / AHP
IMS Recruitment is one of Europe’s leading international medical recruitment companies and are now seeking a radiographer for our client operating a renowned clinic in The Cayman Isles.
The Cayman Isles is renowned for its beautiful, sun-kissed beaches and one of the highest standards of living in the world; all with attractive tax free salaries.
Our client urgently seeks an MRI & ULTRASOUND SPECIALIST RADIOGRAPHER
Candidates need to have excellent MRI basics/physics understanding.
Though primarily an MRI role, candidates need to manage ultrasound requirements with experience in all fields of ultrasound, particularly MSK and body imaging.
- Must have registration from UK/US/Canada/South Africa/Australian/NZ
- Minimum of three (3) years of post-graduate experience preferred
- For all the roles, the requirement is for an undergraduate degree in Medical Imaging or Radiologic Technology from an accredited institution
- Post-graduate qualifications are desirable
- Excellent English
On offer are excellent working conditions and financial terms.
- Attractive salary (no income tax)
- Accommodation assistance
- 2 year contracts
- Other benefits
Please send a detailed cv for consideration and advise on availability to: email@example.com