Pharmacist in The Caribbean
Pharmacist vacancy, Turks and Caicos Islands
The Caribbean / Pharmacist
IMS Recruitment is one of Europe’s leading international medical recruitment companies. Our longstanding hospital client is looking for a LOCUM HOSPITAL PHARMACIST (6 month contract from Dec 2022 – Jul 2023) on the beautiful Caribbean Islands of Turks and Caicos.
On offer are excellent working conditions and financial terms. Plus, an excellent lifestyle with a high standard of living, cosmopolitan lifestyle, outdoor activities, beautiful beaches and fantastic weather.
- Tax free salary of US$3,500.00 per month
- Accommodation and other generous allowances
- National Health Insurance and pension contributions made by the employer
- Vacation entitlement (plus public holidays)
- Economy flight
- Must be European/US/Canadian/Australasian/South African citizens
- Graduate of an approved School of Pharmacy with current registration from country of training/origin
- Post graduate qualification / training desirable
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a hospital pharmacy role
- Excellent English
Please send a detailed cv for consideration and advise on availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org