Job Vacancy

Paramedic in Europe

Paramedic job in Gibraltar

Europe / Paramedic


camelia@imsrecruitment.com

IMS Recruitment is recruiting Paramedics for a public hospital in Gibraltar.

The client is seeking a number of candidates for commencement at the earliest possible opportunity, on a 12 month fixed term contract.

Gibraltar with its high standard of living,  sunny Mediterranean climate and modern English speaking hospitals is a highly attractive place to live and work.

The role will consist of 80% 111 Clinical Dispatch call centre work and the remaining 20% will be front-line Paramedic duties.

Requirements

  • Applicants must be registered with the UK’s HCPC.
  • 3 year’s minimum experience
  • Available to start asap
  • Must be a UK or EU citizen.

On Offer

  • Salary ranges from £34,257-£37,029 (dependent on years of reckonable service)..
  • Free Accommodation
  • 12 month contract
  • Return flights

If you wish to be considered, please submit a detailed CV

IMS Recruitment

www.imsrecruitment.com

camelia@imsrecruitment.com

#paramedicjob #paramedicjobgibraltar #gibraltaparamedicjob