Nurse in Europe
Nurses required in Poland
Europe / Nurse
IMS Recruitment is looking for Polish nurses for its renowned international client providing medical services for USA military servicemen in Poland.
The nurse will work in a full-time role as a Case Management Nurse with US military as part of a medical team providing medical case management, undertake translations, lead projects, and work closely with management personnel both for the client and internally.
The positions will be mainly home based, but with occasional travel, hence the suggested locations below.
- Providing in-patient clinical case management of client members, including status reports whilst patient is in care
- Visiting or liaising with providers for medical information related to case management
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with local network providers and client members
- Conduct site audits in order to assess scope, safety and quality of service
We are looking for nurses to be based in/near to the following locations:
- Must be available to start asap
- Registered as nurse in Poland
- Excellent English
- Valid driver’s licence
- Your own car for patient/hospital visits
- Good computer skills
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ nursing experience (recent hospital/acute care experience is essential)
- Competitive salaries
- Other benefits
Please send a detailed CV to Alina Pavel if of interest