Nurse in The Caribbean
Nurse Leader, Clinical Practice – Cayman Islands
The Caribbean / Nurse
IMS Recruitment is one of Europe’s leading international medical recruitment companies; with top nurse jobs for clients across the globe.
Our client is the principal healthcare service provider in the Cayman Islands. The client offers the most comprehensive range of inpatient, outpatient and public health services through its hospitals and district Health Centres.
The primary responsibility of the Nurse Leader – Clinical Practice is to maintain and improve the quality of nursing practice through education and targeted intervention.
- The post-holder develops, implements, and coordinates transition to practice for all new Registered Nurse graduates in collaboration with the UCCI School of Nursing, and develops and communicates standards of nursing practice in collaboration with Nurse Managers.
- The successful applicant will review and update clinical policies in accordance with current relevant evidence, as well as monitor nursing practice on the inpatient units including audits and skill fairs.
- Conduct regular audits ensuring compliance with established standards.
- Reviews patients’ and staff complaints of poor clinical practice and take necessary action to prevent or correct identified concerns.
Nationalities, Qualifications & Experience
- Master’s degree in Nursing with concentration in Clinical Education.
- Must have at least 10 years current nursing experience preferably clinical educator experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience must be in a leadership capacity.
- The candidates must be registered to be eligible to practice in the Cayman Islands in; Jamaica, USA, UK, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand and/or Australia.
The Cayman Islands are renowned for a very high standard of living, outdoor activities, beautiful beaches and a wonderful climate.
On offer are excellent working conditions and financial terms.
- Attractive salary (no income tax)
- Generous allowances.
- 2 year contracts
IMS CAN ALSO OFFER MANY NURSING JOBS IN EUROPE AND THE MIDDLE EAST
Please send a detailed cv for consideration and advise on availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org