Mental Health in The Caribbean
Mental health nurse in Bermuda
The Caribbean / Mental Health
Please send a detailed CV for consideration to: email@example.com
IMS Recruitment is one of Europe’s leading international medical recruitment companies.
IMS’s client operates modern public psychiatric services in Bermuda offering high standards of care from its international workforce.
The client is now looking for the following:
- HOSPITAL PSYCHIATRIC NURSES (SUBSTANCE ABUSE)
- HOSPITAL IN-PATIENT ACUTE PSYCHIATRIC NURSES
- PSYCHIATRIC NURSES FOR CHILD & ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRIC SERVICES
- COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH NURSE . (CLINIC PSYCHIATRIC TRIAGE NURSE)
Bermuda is renowned for a very high standard of living, outdoor activities, historical towns, beautiful beaches and its wonderful climate.
On offer are excellent working conditions and financial terms.
- Attractive salary. (very low tax)
- Generous allowances (Subsidised housing, insurance, relocation)
- 2 year contracts
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in psychiatric nursing
- Graduate of an approved School of Nursing with current registration from country of training/origin
- Post graduate qualification / training preferred
- Excellent English