Nurse in Europe
Medical Liaison Nurses required in Poland
Europe / Nurse
IMS Recruitment is looking for Polish nurses for its renowned international client providing medical services for USA military servicemen in Poland.
The nurse will work in a full-time role as a Medical Liaison Nurse with US military as part of a medical team providing medical case management, undertake translations, lead projects, and work closely with management personnel both for the client and internally.
The positions are all in the south east of Poland (Podkarpackie and Lubelskie) and will be mainly home based, but with occasional travel.
- Providing in-patient clinical case management of client members, including status reports whilst patient is in care
- Visiting or liaising with providers for medical information related to case management
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with local network providers and client members
- Conduct site audits in order to assess scope, safety and quality of service
We are looking for nurses to be based in/near to the following locations:Tarnobrzeg, Zamosc, Mielec and Rzeszow.
- Must be available to start asap
- Registered as nurse in Poland
- Excellent English
- Driving license
- Good computer skills
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ nursing experience
- Competitive salaries
- Other benefits
Please send a very detailed CV if of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org