Doctor in Europe
Medevac Doctor Roles in Malta
Europe / Doctor
For further information about this role, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMS’s client operates international aeromedical and occupational health clinics on the beautiful, historic Mediterranean Island of Malta for over 20 years.
Required urgently are experienced Medevac professionals to join its l team managing patients’ medical evacuations from sites in North and West Africa back to Europe.
- MEDEVAC DOCTOR
- MEDEVAC DOCTOR MANAGER
Qualifications & Experience:
- Emergency Physician, Anaesthetist, Intensivist (other specialist can be considered)
- EU Citizen and/or current registration with an EU Council.
- 5 years minimum post-graduation experience for the nurse and medevac doctor. 7 years for Medevac Doctor Manager
- Medevac experience essential
- ATLS, ACLS, PHTLS, PALS, Airway Management and Aeromedical (can be provided if not current).
12 month / full time contracts