Medevac jobs in Europe
Medevac Doctor and Nurse jobs in Malta
Europe / Doctor, Management, Nurse
IMS Recruitment is one of the leading recruiters of medical staff for leading hospitals in Europe and The Middle East
Our client operates international aeromedical and occupational health clinics on the beautiful, historic Mediterranean Island of Malta for over 20 years.
Required urgently are experienced Medevac professionals to join its medical team managing patients during medical evacuations from client sites in North and West Africa back to Europe.
- MEDEVAC NURSE
- MEDEVAC DOCTOR
- MEDEVAC DOCTOR MANAGER
Qualifications & Experience:
- Emergency Physician, Anaesthetist, Intensivist (other specialist can be considered)
- EU Citizen and current registration with an EU Council.
- 5 years minimum post-graduation experience for the nurse and medevac doctor. 7 years for Medevac Doctor Manager
- Medevac experience essential
- ATLS, ACLS, PHTLS, PALS, Airway Management and Aeromedical (can be provided if not current).
12 month / full time contracts
Please note that though salaries may be lower than in other EU countries, there is an excellent quality of life and the cost of living in Malta is far lower.
If you wish to be considered, please send a detailed cv for any of these roles, please send a detailed cv to: email@example.com