Doctor in The Caribbean
Locum GP required in St Helena
The Caribbean / Doctor
Looking for a role with a difference?
Maybe you are looking to expand your professional experience; relishing exposure to a different and exciting role; or just a change in your working environment for a short period of time.
Why not consider St Helena for a short-term locum GP contract in a unique part of the world?
Our client is a 28 bedded well resourced public hospital on the remote, beautiful island of St Helena (population 4,500), an Overseas Territory of the United Kingdom located in the South Atlantic (circa 4,000 miles from the UK, 1,200 miles from South Africa).
- Excellent English
- GMC registration or equivalent from European countries, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa
- On GMC GP register or Specialist Register for Family of Internal Medicine (or equivalent registration authority in country of practice)
- Available for holiday cover as a locum GP from 22/12/2022 to 23/03/2023
- Attractive Remuneration (Circa £100,000 p.a. salary and allowances pro-rata)
- Accommodation (or allowance)
- Paid Airfare
If the vacancy is of interest, please apply by sending your detailed CV with a recent email@example.com