Doctor in Africa
General / Orthopaedic Surgeon jobs in St Helena
Africa / Doctor
(Contracts for 3-6 Months or 3 Years)
Looking for a role with a difference?
Maybe you are looking to expand your professional experience; relishing exposure to a different and exciting role; or just a change in your
working environment for a short period of time.
Why not St Helena?
Our client is a 28 bedded well resourced public hospital on the remote, beautiful island of St Helena (population 4,500).
St Helena is An Overseas Territory of the United Kingdom located in the South Atlantic (circa 4,000 miles from the UK, 1,200 miles from South Africa).
Our client is looking for the following:
- GENERAL SURGEON
- ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON
- Excellent English
- GMC registration or equivalent from European countries, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa
- Able to complete a 3-6 months or a 3 year contract.
- Consultant level or at Senior Specialist Registrar with at least 10 years’ post specialisation experience
- Able to commit to a 3-6 month or a 3 year contract.
- Attractive Remuneration (£100,000+ p.a. salary and allowances)
- Accommodation (or allowance)
- Paid Airfare
IMS also can offer many jobs in top hospitals in Europe and The Middle East
If the vacancy is of interest, please apply by sending your detailed CV with a recent photo. firstname.lastname@example.org