AHP in The Middle East
Female Physiotherapists required in Dubai
The Middle East / AHP
IMS Recruitment is one of the leading recruiters of medical personnel for leading hospitals in the Middle East.
IMS is currently looking for experienced WOMEN’S HEALTH PHYSIOTHERAPISTS for a long established private hospital group in Dubai.
Our client is one of the most respected, international healthcare groups in The United Arab Emirates with seven hospitals in the UAE with over 900 inpatient beds, as well as twenty clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra.
As expected for a top healthcare group in the Middle East, on offer is excellent tax free remuneration, attractive benefits, modern working facilities with an international workforce.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a women’s health physiotherapist
- Post graduate qualification in women’s health physiotherapy
- Membership or affiliation to POGP
- Experience with bladder/bowel conditions, experience with muscular stimulation,
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- Ideally Pilates trained
- Western trained candidates meeting the requirements for DHA Registration are preferred
To apply, please send a detailed cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org