Doctor in The Middle East
Dietician/Nutritionist role, Saudi Arabia
The Middle East / Doctor
IMS Recruitment is one of the leading recruiters of medical staff for top hospitals in the Middle East.
We are currently looking for an experienced DIETICIAN / NUTRITIONIST with diabetes experience to work at a prestigious hospital for VIPs in Riyadh, Saudi.
On offer is a lucrative, tax free ex-pat package in one of the Middle East’s top hospitals.
The role will be to coordinate patient education and support:
- Instruct classes and one-to-one consultations to provide patients with gestational diabetes information.
- Educate patients on dietary management including carbohydrate counting, label reading, meal planning and information regarding dietary fats.
- Utilize motivational interviewing and behaviour modification theory.
- Provide patient nutrition counselling in areas such as hyperlipidemia, hypertension, weight management and GI disorders.
- Tracks and prepares status and progress reports for Diabetic Patients.
- Discerning cases of prospective and fully-fledged diabetes.
- Issuing diabetes-related treatment and monitoring thereof
- Bachelor or Master’s in Nutrition, Dietetics or Nursing background
- Experience: Minimum one year of related experience with Master or three years with a Bachelor
- Western Qualifications / Experience preferred.
- For cultural reasons, only female candidates can be considered.
- Attractive salary (tax free)
- Ultra-modern working conditions
- Excellent accommodation
- Attractive other benefits
If the vacancy is of interest, please apply at your earliest convenience with a detailed cv to: email@example.com