Mental Health in The Caribbean
Clinical Psychologist vacancy in Bermuda
The Caribbean / Mental Health
IMS Recruitment is one of Europe’s leading international medical recruitment companies.
IMS’s client operates modern public hospitals in Bermuda offering high standards of care from its international workforce.
The client is now looking for A CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST.
Bermuda is renowned for a very high standard of living, outdoor activities, historical towns, beautiful beaches and its wonderful climate.
On offer are excellent working conditions and financial terms.
- Highly Attractive salary (very low tax)
- Generous allowances (Subsidised housing, insurance, relocation)
- 2 year contracts
- Graduate in Clinical Psychology
- Post graduate qualification / training desirable
- Current registration from country of training/origin
- 4 years’ experience in a range of clinical psychology roles
- Excellent English
IMS CAN ALSO OFFER MANY OTHER NURSING JOBS IN EUROPE, THE MIDDLE EAST AND THE CARIBBEAN
Please send a detailed cv for consideration and advise on availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org