Management in The Caribbean
Clinical Educator required, Cayman Islands
The Caribbean / Management
IMS Recruitment is one of Europe’s leading international medical recruitment companies; with top nurse jobs for clients across the globe.
Our client is the principal healthcare service provider in the Cayman Islands, offering the most comprehensive range of inpatient, outpatient and public health services through its hospitals and district Health Centres.
The Clinical Educator will:
- Promote nurse professional development and competency through specialized training and certification programs
- Develop, implement and evaluate nursing education activities.
- Assists in the orientation and development of the nursing staff and in the implementation of performance and quality improvement measures.
- Provide education related to professional or clinical knowledge, skills, and attitudes of nursing services personnel and ensures attainment and maintenance of clinical competency standards.
Nationalities, Qualifications & Experience
- Master’s degree in Nursing with concentration in Clinical Education.
- Must have at least five (5) years current nursing experience preferably clinical educator experience.
- Post holder must have a knowledge of accreditation/certification requirements, post basic training relevant to unit specialty and BLS certified (ACLS/PALS optional).
- The candidates must be registered in the following jurisdictions to be eligible to practice in the Cayman Islands; Jamaica, USA, UK, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand and/or Australia.
The Cayman Islands are renowned for a very high standard of living, outdoor activities, beautiful beaches and a wonderful climate.
On offer are excellent working conditions and financial terms.
- Attractive salary. (no income tax)
- Generous allowances.
- 2 year contracts
IMS CAN ALSO OFFER MANY NURSING JOBS IN EUROPE AND THE MIDDLE EAST
Please send a detailed cv for consideration and advise on availability to: email@example.com